SORRY,THIS BLOG HAS BEEN MOVED TO WORDPRESS! rarityofparadise.wordpress.com

A Moon's Flower

How many moons must pass
Before I can hold you in my  arms?
How many love me nots
Must I pluck from these flowers
Before I know you love me so?

Maybe this is just an obsession, 
And my eyes have adjusted to a lustful nature.
But that doesn't seem fitting  

For you are my muse, 
And this versification 
That stream from your inspiration 
Can be nothing less pure 
Than a revelation of my heart's desire.

Yet, as I wait in the notions of my deliberation
You seem to be an everlasting thought 
That overwhelms my imagination, 
And one that may forever be the purpose
Of this dreamers aspiration. 

So, I ask 
How many petals have fallen 
And how many nights has there been?

~ Tony Paradise's Poet ~


No comments: