SORRY,THIS BLOG HAS BEEN MOVED TO WORDPRESS! rarityofparadise.wordpress.com

Vivid Ecstasy



Still is my heart when I am blessed by your presence.
The mystery of your being leaves me in wonder.
Over the hills and the mountains of ideas that play in my head
None are more vivid, more brilliant, more poisonous
As the undefined existence that is you.

You dance in my dreams and fulfill my hopes.

A gem full of sorcery and a charm full of magic,
For with one look I am locked within your spell. 

Forever astray within your eyes. 
Forever tied to your beauty. 

I would ask to be free,
Yet you are my addiction.
You are my drug; and the pain that you are causing is in coded in ecstasy.

But still...
Still are my feet 
When my heart cries out for you
Still is my tongue as my lips tremble.

~ Tony Paradise's Poet ~

No comments: