SORRY,THIS BLOG HAS BEEN MOVED TO WORDPRESS! rarityofparadise.wordpress.com

Wonders Of My Inspiration

Through years of soul searching 
I have found the poetry
That springs forth from the emotional abyss
That is my heart.

And though my spirit seems weak 
Always have I found a reason to linger on. 

For now my reasons are the wonders of my inspiration, 
And you my dove 
Are my greatest inspiration.

You see 
Not even the moon and the stars can match your radiance.
For your smile alone Illuminates my world,
And I will cradle that sight of joy in my memories forever,
While dreaming of your beauty until the end of time.

My imminent affection…
I promise… 
Soon we will be one, 
And as one we will be
The reflection of purity, 
And a mirror image of love.

~ Tony Paradise's Poet ~

No comments: