SORRY,THIS BLOG HAS BEEN MOVED TO WORDPRESS! rarityofparadise.wordpress.com

Words Yet Untold

The words that I am looking for
Are locked within the stars
That are held by the angels. 

And only If I can reach heaven 
May I speak those words
That I am so eager to say.

Or maybe,
If I could get you to look to the night sky 
Could you see the immortality that I wish to utter.
For that everlasting sight of wonder is you,
And the affairs of our romance that we will share.

The horoscope of our unity 
Is fortune by the universe,
And as our signs intertwine; 
May I, the lost lamb of the land
Find you, the majestic eagle in the sky

For only you that fly can touch heaven, 
And as you look upon to paradise
Only will you decipher those words that I have yet to say.

~ Tony Paradise's Poet ~





No comments: