SORRY,THIS BLOG HAS BEEN MOVED TO WORDPRESS! rarityofparadise.wordpress.com

Yin & Yang


I am the beacon of darkness that echoes through the eternal screams of terror.
The falling star that dims in the illuminated spots of the universe.
I am the one that conceals and the bringer of all things tragic.
You will find me in the brightest days,
For I am the shadows of your past.
With in me I am amused by the glory of hope.
The same hope that gives a single warrior the false belief
That he may survive the war.
I am the essence of hate in its flawless form.
My home,
Is forever placed in the pits of hell.
For I am
A fallen angel of a beautiful world.

BUT,

I am the beacon of light that echoes through the eternal screams of glory
The rising star that shines in the shrouded spots of the universe
I am the one that illuminates and bringer of all things bright
You will find me in the darkest valleys
For I am the silver lining that shows the way out
With in me I am hunted by the shadows of hope
The same hope that gives a single warrior the courage 
That he may stand against an army of thousands
I am the essence of love in its purest form
My home,
Is forever placed in the gates of heaven
For I am
A lost lit angel of a broken world

~ Tony Paradise's Poet ~
   The tattoo on my arm.




4 comments:

Witchy Witterings said...

I'm officially impressed. I may incorporate this (if you wouldn't mind) into my God & Goddess call.

Unknown said...

Of course I don't mind! :)

Unknown said...

I love how I could feel the flow of emotion in this piece.

Unknown said...

Beautiful poem Tony, seems to come directly out of your heart. Keep feeding your soul. Blessings. Kharis Macey