SORRY,THIS BLOG HAS BEEN MOVED TO WORDPRESS! rarityofparadise.wordpress.com

Devoured


Ruler of this world;
Your death was inevitable.
For it was foreseen by my eyes.

A black dragon you where
So a demon I had to become.

And with my double edged sword

I have pierced your heart
And ripped off your scales.

I have eaten of your flesh
And feasted upon your head.

So flooded with the wisdom of the universe I had became.

I could now understand the language of the birds
And could hear the whispers of the wind.

Now as a sage I will carry your will.

And embedded with your blood,
For I have drunk from your veins. 

I will fly with this gift.
And maybe one day
As a dragon

I shall be consumed as well.

Take of this fruit, and a dragon shall appear.
Survive the dragon's wrath, and all of fear will disappear.

~ Tony Paradise's Poet ~

No comments: