SORRY,THIS BLOG HAS BEEN MOVED TO WORDPRESS! rarityofparadise.wordpress.com

Genesis

How can I express my emptiness?
For there is no light or darkness to relate too
There is only the gravity of a void
That has yet to be fulfilled.

The screams that I shout
Only echo to fall upon deaf ears,
And as I move through this endless abyss
I can only be seen by those that are blind.

Do I even exist?
Or am I just the only clear thought
Within my own mind.

My own vacant mind
That doesn’t seem to rest

Maybe this is the only truth I shall ever know
For only nothing comes before God,
And as I stand in this nothingness

I start to think
This must be what it’s like to be God
A lost and lonely God.

….In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
So, he always knew where he was.
….Then he created man
So, he never had to be alone.

~ Tony Paradise's Poet ~

No comments: