SORRY,THIS BLOG HAS BEEN MOVED TO WORDPRESS! rarityofparadise.wordpress.com

Nightingale


What a tribute you are to the cosmic order of my reality
Take to the stars a queen that looks over the edges of my own self doubt
And one dives in a pool of one’s own lawless nirvana.

Can I follow her into this heaven?
Or will I forever be bound to the shadows of my own hunting fears

Your see, I am a man that fiends  
For In my dreams you are there  
And in the universe of our unity do you sit and do you smile at me

So, boldly will I let go
For I cannot live in a state of uncertainty
Nor can I dine at a table of everlasting worries

Even though I know it may seem daring
I cannot remain ignorant to what may exist

Thus, this is my act of valor to you
This is my stand of virtue for you

The nightingale that sings nightly within my celestial dreams.

~ Tony Paradise Poet ~
 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nice... love how you took a stand for what you wanted, opened your mind and overcame fear... that's what it's all about man...

Katie Mia Frederick said...

The ideal of hope and love over fear can be true for those who imagine it as real and practice it as faith.. in what's truly real as in nature there is only fear where there is darkness in true fear of death.. and most everything else is light for life..where seagulls dare to soar..:)