SORRY,THIS BLOG HAS BEEN MOVED TO WORDPRESS! rarityofparadise.wordpress.com

Reckless And Lost


A man that sleeps in reality
Is a man awake in his dreams

And more of a child in his heart
Rather than an adult that uses his mind

I have always cared more of the realities of my dreams
Rather than the dreams of my reality

For the problems of the world never appealed to me
But the ever changing shapes of the clouds
Always entertained me.

To most I  know I seem reckless and lost
Yet I have no direction to be lost to
And no worries to be reckless of

Although I do fully understand the weight of my actions
That's why I strive to hold to kindness

And I know the troubles of my sins
That's why I thrive to sin less
So there are no troubles that I may know.

~ Tony Paradise's Poet ~




1 comment:

ajwrites57 said...

Tony, your poem about the relationship between reality and dreams is intriguing. Kindness is a powerful anchor for reality.

Love this:
"For the problems of the world never appealed to me
But the ever changing shapes of the clouds
Always entertained me."