SORRY,THIS BLOG HAS BEEN MOVED TO WORDPRESS! rarityofparadise.wordpress.com

Inner Dialogue - Jewels Of Heaven


1 You know as well as I do, That there is nothing left of my affectionate soul.

2 Do you really believe that? 

1 Yes, for I have been lost for many years, and still I have yet to be found
Unfortunate It may seem, but I like it better this way 

2 And why is that? 

1 Because he who is unfound is unbound, and there is no bonds that he may suffer from. 

2 But, don't you wish to love?

1 … I have loved once. I gave all my heart to the stars, yet time came to pass, and I was forsaken. I blame that calamity on the short comings of my youth, but not the stars, For who can place blame on the jewels of heaven.

2 Tragic… my sympathies 

1 That won't be needed, as I said before there is nothing left of what was

2 Nonsense, surely you still love?

1 Only the stars held my heart … all else seems somewhat vain. And now the veil of vanity lingers over what once was the core of my compassion. Although, If I was to love again, there would only be one way to do so. 

2 And what way would that might that be, if I may ask?

1 …I would have to reach heaven. 
For my heart could never depart from that which it loved, even if was abandoned…
Isn't it foolish?

2  Yes, but far from treacherous 

1 …..The stars burn bright tonight

2 So, does your love that you still have for them.

~ Tony Paradise' Poet ~


No comments: