SORRY,THIS BLOG HAS BEEN MOVED TO WORDPRESS! rarityofparadise.wordpress.com

An Untainted Pearl

To compare your beauty to the stars Would be an insulting compliment That I for one will not take part of But I will write of a woman Whose beauty lies beyond the grips of heaven Because for some unknown reason To me or to God She has become an endless source of inspiration And I have became foolishly smitten to her wonders vision That the universe has crafted out of diamonds and untainted pearls For you are a cosmic treasure like no other That overflows with aesthetics While undoubtedly being the cause for the envy that lies among the angels And If only It was merely your somatic appearance Maybe then I could look away But a divine seraphic work of art Could not be so hollow So I cast out these words To you that holds serendipity to your name As a token of my lost aspiration

~ Tony Paradise's Poet ~




No comments: