SORRY,THIS BLOG HAS BEEN MOVED TO WORDPRESS! rarityofparadise.wordpress.com

Dimethyltryptamine (DMT)

Let it all fade away
The moment that was entranced in a haze of smoke
Bound to the white walls that moved in my dreams
And to the flower that manifested itself from them

Carving its way into the edges of my mind
Has it fulfilled my thoughts with an intoxicating gem of knowledge
Vivified in potency and poetry
So much so that I have become lost to this world

And I now sit in a room
With a tectonic sound flooding into my ears
As if a thousand monks were chatting

Still to my past

Yet what lied before
Was even more atomic
For a multitude of life particles burned photonic-ly within my sights
As if they were all suns in the making

Furthermore, Upon them there was a symbol etched of divine
A close marking to that of a holy trinity
But man’s algorithms give way
And the flower bloomed once again within my eyes

I held on to as much as I could as light-years passed
Only to see that it was forevermore in reached only to second
Having time unparalleled to era of its own birth

Slowly embers fell
And I awoke

Although asleep I was not 

~ Tony Paradise's Poet ~




1 comment:

Vijay Vaghela said...

Dear Tony Yang Sir, your lines dramatically and poetically highlight and enlighten us about Dimethyltryptamine (DMT), which being a drug of all drugs concocted by mankind, the most intense psychedelic, hallucinogenic, and can affect human consciousness. It can take one on a giant wheel of a drive experience of delusion of universes beyond ours, maybe meet alien beings, you name it. It is believed that as a natural process, in sleep, a part of your brain produces this chemical and the product that we endure is our dreams…as your last line says…”And I awoke although asleep it was not….”