SORRY,THIS BLOG HAS BEEN MOVED TO WORDPRESS! rarityofparadise.wordpress.com

A Name Unspoken

What has become of me 
Do I dare stare at the un-wanting sky 
That which lingers in a field of solitude
That shines of false promises

Who am I to question the consciousness the breeds from nothing
One that is unparalleled to self
And only mirrored by the naive thoughts of a child

Truly it's an unspoken hill with no name

That floats in the atmosphere 
Where the earth and the moon may touch in the arms of the cosmos
While fading under the light that belongs to the sun 

I ask
Can one pull me from my curse 
Moreover save me from the abyss that is of my own image
The sight of a beast with a heart that is chained
To the unbroken walls that are bound to hell
Those that art held up by the sins of a loose, and frantic aging mind 

Alone blessed with the grace of heaven to forever see fire
And bleed tears that are dyed with the color crimson 
For nothing but the weight of my own emptiness 
Together with the darkness of the world
That is confound by the name of a beloved God that has yet to be aesthetically known.

Everlasting it would seem 
This yearning that would never seem to be fulfilled
Therefore, with this notion I believe that it's a mistake
That I might ever strive to want
As I stand unwavering in this sense of a holy perpetual awe 

~ Tony Paradise's Poet ~


2 comments:

Vijay Vaghela said...

Through a mystic veil dear Tony Yang Sir, your lines seem to focus upon the classic conflict between the good and the bad, between heaven and hell, the bright and the dark, faith and disbelief, etc. has always reigned supreme in the walls of our minds with the child in us all the time seeking and striving to reach the light of this holy awesomeness of creation.

Katie Mia Frederick said...

Forevermore nOw.. is a place i go.. noW that i find it Now..
in a peace that is NOW...
i WILL to never go back to any now
but now.. so all tHere is is the kNow
of kNOWing hope of now.....i kNOw