SORRY,THIS BLOG HAS BEEN MOVED TO WORDPRESS! rarityofparadise.wordpress.com

Divine Turbulence

Visualize the sight of ten thousand lightning bolts
Heaven sent and shaped as the arrows of Eros
Aimed to impale the core crux of my timeless compassion

I know that if I should ever fall again
Towards the emotions of my heart then this will be set
As a divine retribution fated for my poetic soul

As I will offer to her, the woman I may love, an affection to cut so deep
The only thing that may rival my passion
Would be that of a sweet turbulence belonging to a merciless assassin

Seeing as here stands a devotion that would last a lifetime and of a lifetime, thus after

Truthfully, I wait for heaven’s punishment
Because she would be the inspiration of God himself
Whom of which provoked the creator to invoke the creation
That we now know as beauty

But…Sometimes I feel as if I am destine to sit with Lucifer and his devils
Since once I find her
I am certain I will make even the angels and all things holy fall to the sins of envy
Instilling jealousy into their soft and sacred veins with my words

My damnation will be that of my own doing
Tainting such pure beings
Having angered God to ironically mock me with those useless arrows and his wrath

...Still I would humbly walk into this self-infected oblivion; if only to know her 

Can you tell me...
Why would the almighty create such foolish creatures 

~ Paradise's Poet ~


8 comments:

Bodhirose said...

Good question there at the end. Poor tormented soul...does he realize that he is the sole creator of his own "turbulence?" I think her purity and beauty is an inspiration but not a measurement against our own worth. That's a great title too! Oh, and wanted to ask if you drew that picture. It's amazing.

Sanaa Rizvi said...

Speechless.....!!!

Unknown said...

I could read this again and again. Bravo!

tonispencer said...

My damnation will be that of my own doing...and then the question at the end. Only you can answer why he created you. Only I can answer for myself. But often times, we fall into love or fascination with the wrong person. I don't think anyone can say why. Good work.

Anonymous said...

Passion enough to anger the Gods... Maybe worth the endgame, lucifer and all. Nicely done.

Marina Sofia said...

I can most definitely see the link to Milton here - and yet not a pastiche of Paradise Lost.
Ah, all damnations of the heart are of our own making - I agree with your rant about foolishness... lovely rhythm and flow to this piece.

Prajakta said...

A divine retribution for a poetic soul. There is amazing restraint in this.

Katie Mia Frederick said...

Only a foolish God will create a devil
out of hate.. only a real GoD
will create
a devil out
of Love..
smiles..
God is
no fool
and neither
is the real devil
of us..
and them..
It is what it is
fall and rise
and get
up again..
Beauty is the
Devil
that
creates
LIFE
and PASSIONATE
FIRE OF LIVING..
the other devil
is just
imaginary..
wInks..;)