SORRY,THIS BLOG HAS BEEN MOVED TO WORDPRESS! rarityofparadise.wordpress.com

The Essence Of A Star Once Loved


You know there is this echoing whisper 
That dances around my ears every time I look up at the stars
Its the wind reciting my name but with your voice 

And I am haunted by your smile, our laughter, and those moments of sweet joy 

Therefore, nocturnally do I tread along these nightly shores
Foolishly awaiting the sentimental murmurs of a forgotten love
So, the pain that fulfills my heart may understand a once known peace
Even if that peace is to the length of an uneven sigh

Sometimes I have found myself gently speaking of your name
As those soft breezes bashfully flood the lunar-lit sky 
Also I sometimes lose myself to the thoughts of your revered essence 
While trailing these memories that are lost to a passionate adolescents

...Oh my dear we had such fire in our souls...

Perhaps one day those wandering planets will align 
Together for a short time will our souls intertwine 
As we gaze upon that noble cosmic sight

Allowing us 
To dream a dream of us free falling in each others arms throughout the night 
Then for a night 
...Of a sacred silent night 
I would not have to say that I miss dearly my beloved star

But until that hour comes may God bless whatever heaven it was that sent you

~ Paradise's Poet ~



No comments: