SORRY,THIS BLOG HAS BEEN MOVED TO WORDPRESS! rarityofparadise.wordpress.com

State Of The White Lotus

Lost to nothingness I am.
Buried by the sounds of silence I have become.
For as I sit in this stillness;
My mind finds its self empty and at peace.

For tranquility is at hand,
And the bliss of my actions
Fills my spirit with a calmness;
That is unmatched by any joy that holds vanity.

Wondrous is this trance.
As my consciousness slips away
To a state of beauty;
Held by a light that is forever illuminating my soul.

Let it shine is what my heart screams,
And embrace the roots of the white lotus.
Let serenity bloom,
And  grow with harmony as your everlasting essence.

~Tony Paradise's Poet ~

6 comments:

emmett wheatfall said...

Excellent. Love the quatrains. Creates great contextualization as you move the reader from thought to thought. I enjoyed your piece.

Pealogic said...

Such a gentle calming read.

Marina Sofia said...

Very Buddhist feel to this - a gentle, peaceful meditation.

Unknown said...

:)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Namaste.