SORRY,THIS BLOG HAS BEEN MOVED TO WORDPRESS! rarityofparadise.wordpress.com

Leelu - Night Sky Part 3

It seems that stars that fall from the night sky
Leaves an imprint within the mind of those that watches
Such as an angel that falls from grace

That burning sight intensifies
As a fading holy trail of your glory lingers in the heavens

It’s sad
For with my hands I was unable to prevent a god given fate
But even though you fell as I failed
You found a way to gracefully preserve your beauty

To the lost star that struck my heart

The sky mimics my tears with its raindrops
And it’s funny 
Because I know its only God mocking me

But there is no resentment or animosity  
I only blame this pain that I bear
On the weakness of my own naive adolescence  

~ Tony Paradise Poet ~



1 comment:

Juma said...

"The sky mimics my tears with its raindrops"

Lovely line, lovely poem