SORRY,THIS BLOG HAS BEEN MOVED TO WORDPRESS! rarityofparadise.wordpress.com

A Beautiful Moment

I cannot hold a moment chronologically parallel 
To the shifting aeons that they spawn from
For an era of mishap rains in my recollection 
And a generation of distortion remains as prevalent 

Therefore I sit upon this hourglass 
While watching infinity be bent
Curving the edges of space 
Consequently leaving me in a trance 
As if I was looking at a thousand cherry blossoms in bloom

By virtue there is nothing more marvalous
Than the sight of a thousand flower petals falling simultaneously
Yet within my eyes
They are but frozen within an endless spectrum of my own self rightous misconception

That which is held perpetually unobtainable to the duration of ones own eternity

For a vision belonging to such things
Can last forever within the non stop continuum of our minds 
Sparking a season of change that acts as an intervention 
To said person’s destiny 

Beautiful is it not?

These seconds that we count 
These minutes that we accumulate 
Everlasting in an ongoing perceptional sense 

Although
There is something
That is much more elegant and awe-inspiring 

This I know to be true
On the grounds that  
Men for ages have given up on the delusion 
That they so impulsively called Time 

Hence my fate
Vibrant in this moment like the scattering image that we call life 


~ Tony Paradise's Poet ~



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yet again, I'm left speechless in thoughts of your words that so explicitly express, once upon a continual time in my past, present and future.