SORRY,THIS BLOG HAS BEEN MOVED TO WORDPRESS! rarityofparadise.wordpress.com

Optic Gold

More so the dreamer
I have become lost in this land 
Where the parted sun reigns 
And where your eyes, within mine, shines of an iris gold

Much to my discomfort 
I have misplaced all my sense of reason 
As I desperately tried reaching for my own misguided soul

Yet from these liquid stars
A torrent cries with a majestic voice that screams of thunder
As you have come to embody the force of god that shatters 
And strikes the celestial realms that I now wander

And I wonder…

Would this illusion last beyond the tale of what it is 
The sacred lie that lies within the hopes of your golden eyes
Alone, I believe such a notion could not...

Therefore,
I cast these words conversely toward an idealistic world 
As I stand as the once parted sun

For I am more so
He that remains delusional 
To think that a fortune's glow would shine upon him 
Undivided, I am also the one that adorns this blessed goddess
Whom of which is bound to a holy perceptional gilt

Still, Much to a dreamer I remain
Subversively, shall I ever be,
So shall it be
That within my dreams 
Your image will last for an eternity

~ Paradise Poet ~





5 comments:

Ginny Brannan said...

This is just…breathtaking and beautiful. Have read it through several times, especially like the lines:
"…And where your eyes, within mine, shines of an iris gold"
and
"So shall it be
That within my dreams
Your image will last for an eternity"
Swept away by your words and imagery, just lovely.

brudberg said...

A powerful ending in those dreams.

lucychili said...

the image matches your words
both soft and lit.

Sharp Little Pencil said...

Glorious! The idea of living on in dreams, eternally, so ethereal. Your wording of "the sacred lie that lies within the hopes..." effective, well put. I loved this! Amy

Rosemary Nissen-Wade said...

Wonderful title, setting the tone for what follows.