SORRY,THIS BLOG HAS BEEN MOVED TO WORDPRESS! rarityofparadise.wordpress.com

The Versification Of Valentine

My dear there is no sight on this side of the moon
None, but the vision of your image

And if one was to call you beautiful
I doubt that they could capture the entire etiquette of your grace

…. Well no one, but I

For within my eyes
Vivified views scented with the essence of life
Would dance upon the sacred visage that is you….

You that have been intergraded with a virtuous nebula of stardust
That falls and trails in the perfect precious footsteps
That you have left behind within these white sands

Because, such is the ways of a lunar goddess
To steal even the heart of Saint Valentine
And in time would you come to control the tides of my love

So, to you
A perception of pure elegance
That is refined in the art of charming
Those that would be foolish enough to stare

Are these words that I whisper
As an attempt to enchant the holy mother of Eros
And with my versification do I
Aim to mimic cupid’s unlawful seductive arrows

Together, as we shall be, will I pierce the night sky

Instill
May I become the muse of your divine affection
For such are you to mine

Likewise are the petals
That bloom from the core of a delicate rose
Yet, just a rose
That would only be envious to sight of your unparalleled beauty


~ Paradise’s Poet ~



2 comments:

Vijay Vaghela said...

A cupid's (so called) unlawful sensuous and seductive arrows can strike like lightning upon the hearts of even saints, no wonder love bows down and succumbs to the vivid dance of unparalleled beauty, and rivers of verses of love lines flow from the ink of the pens of lovers bedazzled by the spectacle of grace and fires of desires...even from your artistic pen dear Tony Yang Sir.

Unknown said...

Smashing as always, your poetry has become such a treat to myself, i anxiously await you're next one and the next to follow.